Saturday 8 April 2017

Prop issues - CHANGES Gravestone vs plaque vs grave marker

Although initially I was going to make a traditional headstone, instead of using a real one which could be seen as disrespectful, I realised it would take too long to make a decent, realistic gravestone in the time and with my limited craft ability. This left me with two possible options - I could make a smaller plaque, which would be easier and more simplistic to make, or I could make something that is sometimes used in cases of sudden death, and no plans have been put in place to make a proper gravestone (like what happened with the suicide in 13 Reasons Why). As well as being quick, it would add a sense of realism to the story, and be convincing as well as simple. If making the plaque does not go to plan, I may use this instead.






No comments:

Post a Comment